Registration for the next academic session opens by November of the current academic session.
ASSESSMENT & INTERVIEW FOR ADMISSION
Admission procedure, strictly in accordance with CBSE rules, is held during the months of December, January and
Furthermore, admission is taken in Nursery under RTE Act, 2009 and is based on 'first come first serve' basis where 25% seat is reserved for the unprivileged/weaker section which includes SC/ST/EBC/BC and Minority and also the candidates falling under General Category whose annual income is less than Rs. 2,00,000 or less. These children will avail free education. Preference will be given to children nearer to the school.
The decision of the Principal is final and absolute. The date for the admission test is notified to the registered students by the school well in advance.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- 1 Passport size photograph (in casual dress) for admission form.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate (Nur. to Std. I) from the Municipality or any other authority responsible for keeping authentic record of birth.
- Transfer Certificate(TC) from a recognised school (For Std. II onwards)
- Medical Certificate (Form provided by the office).
- TO BE KEPT READY FOR FURTHER USE 5 Stamp sized photographs in full school uniform (for Nurs. to Std. IV). 6 Stamp sized photographs in full school uniform (For Std. V upwards).
UNPRIVILEGED / WEAKER SECTION CANDIDATES.
Apart from the other documents mentioned above, xerox copies of the following along with the originals for attestation are also required for admission of candidates against reserved seats under RTE Act 2009.
- Income Certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate.
Withdrawal of Admission
A clear one month's notice or the tuition fee in lieu thereof is to be given when a student wishes to withdraw. The school reserves the right to dismiss any student for unsatisfactory conduct, lack of diligence or progress in studies, immorality and wilful violation of school regulations.
The school must be informed of withdrawal latest by the end of February, in case a child is not continuing in the next session.